Full course description
As of 2/21/2010, PD Catalog online enrollment has closed for this course. For information about the course or possible registration, please contact Lisa Faithorn at email@example.com
Teacher Renewal Workshop Series: Bringing Passion for Learning into the Classroom – One Teacher at a Time
Open to anyone working in a school setting, the Teacher Renewal Series invites participants to engage in deep exploration of their own learning and teaching practices, reawaken curiosity and increase awareness of innate human capacities that lead to enhanced well-being.
Through facilitated experiences, artistic expression, time for reflection and peer-to-peer conversation, participants experiment with new ways to apply their learnings in the classroom or other school settings.
The intent of this workshop series is to provide participants with tools, support, collegiality, a specific theory of learning and inspiration to revitalize themselves as educators and renew joy and creativity.
- Date and Time: February 22, March 28, April 25 8:30AM - 3:00PM
- Location: Academy for the Love of Learning
- Facilitators: Lisa Faithorn with other Academy Faculty
- Cost: No cost for participation
- Stipends: Santa Fe Public School staff will be paid for 6 hours per session
- Maximum: 18 SFPS registrants
- Commitment to attend all three workshops is a requirement for registration
* Breakfast Snacks/Coffee/Tea at 8:30 AM. Formal session begins promptly at 9:00AM. Lunch is included.
Questions about the course and content? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Santa Fe Public School staff with questions about registering for this course should contact email@example.com