Full course description
CORE Blend Elementary Reading Academy for K-5 Teachers
- Offers educators fundamental knowledge in effective CCSS-aligned and research-based practices for all learners.
- Participants will gain knowledge of essential components of reading instruction and gain clear and explicit models of instructional routines.
- Participants will practice instructional routines
- June 10-June 14th, 2019. All day workshops.
- 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
- Location: BF Young
- Stipend paid
- Limited to 80 participants
Questions about signing up through PD Catalog? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
ELA, reading, stipends, summer training